Tuesday, February 13, 2007

wha?

This is where I will be posting all my internetly things I love since I don't feel like printing them out and putting them into something else. Lazy is my mo.

We will start with a thing here and there to see just how this works, aka in which we comb Anthropologie for things that are cute because my computer won't open more than two pages at a time right now thank you AT&T.




Beanstalk Skirt
Cotton Poplin $128.00
Green + Applique = Love

















Moss Grotto Skirt
Cotton Sateen $88.00
Ranibow color...mmmm.


















Travel Sweater
Cotton/Nylon $78.00
Love the stripe matching and neckline, like little sleeves wrapping around your neck.
















Rose Study Peasant Blouse
by Anna Sui
Silk $298.00
Uber cute little blouse with a
stellar print

No comments: